So, you're looking for a good band at a good price? Well, you came to the right place. We're lively, silly, (a little bawdy), and full of fun. With the exception of the 4 Sharps we're set up for moving though, and we love to interact with our audience, so it's best to let us wander around on our own instead of keeping us onstage.
PHOTO PAGE - - SCHEDULE PAGE - - HOME - - ACCOLADES - - BULLETIN BOARD
The 4 Sharps
The 4 Sharps is a sit-down brass quartet, consisting of two trumpets, one trombone and one tuba. They specialize in Dixieland and Ragtime tunes, including "The Tiger Rag", "The Entertainer", "The Maple Leaf Rag" and other popular pieces from the Roaring Twenties. They also have a great selection of authentic German Polkas, and can give an Octoberfest celebration a true "oompah" sound straight out of Munich. For an extremely reasonable price you can book the Sharps for Two Hours of Classical, Ragtime, Polkas and popular music suitable for indoor or outdoor events.
The Barnhouse Boogie Band
Formerly known as the Micro Band, The Barnhouse boys were originally formed as a pep band for the local minor-league Iron Pigs. We may be small but we're mighty loud! We'll be there with 5 to 8 of our goofiest band members. If strictly ordered we'll stay in one place, but we're at our best wandering around. We'll give you Two Hours of fun tunes for the budget minded.
We uncork some more fun with Two Hours of this mid-sized band of 10 to 16 members. Lotsa fun, Lotsa noise!
THE WHOLE SCHLABANG
The band at full strength, as many members as we can "git"! Two Hours of WOW with 20 to 30 (or more) members. Not for the faint of heart...
1) We are an independent, non-union band (not anti-union, just non). If that is important to you please feel free to spend the extra money.
2) Our travel distance is limited and the rates listed above are subject to additional fees for milage. Please e-mail us for additional information.
3) Payment is due in full upon our arrival. If we fail to provide the abovementioned band members the next lowest rate will be honored.
4) Please do not contract us for events or situations inconsistent with brass band music. We are loud and cannot be held responsible for any conflicts which may arise due to our sound.
5) In the event of cancellation or postponement of your event notification must be given to us at least 6 hours prior to our scheduled starting time.