So, you're looking for a good band at a good price? Well, you came to the right place. We're lively, silly, (a little bawdy), and full of fun. With the exception of the Queen City Ragtime Rogues we're set up for moving though, and we love to interact with our audience, so it's best to let us wander around on our own instead of keeping us onstage.
The Queen City Ragtime Rogues
The Ragtime Rogues are a sit-
The Queen City Ragtime Rogues -
The Barnhouse Boogie Band
Formerly known as the Micro Band, The Barnhouse boys were originally formed as a pep band for the local minor-
Barnhouse Boogie Band -
We uncork some more fun with Two Hours of this mid-
Gig Pack -
THE WHOLE SCHLABANG
The band at full strength, as many members as we can "git"! Two Hours of WOW with 20 to 30 (or more) members. Not for the faint of heart...
The Whole Schlabang -
* Prices may vary depending on number of available players and distance to event
Please note the following disclaimers:
1) We are an independent, non-
2) Our travel distance is limited and the rates listed above are subject to additional fees for milage. Please contact us for additional information.
3) Payment is due in full upon our arrival. If we fail to provide the abovementioned band members the next lowest rate will be honored.
4) Please do not contract us for events or situations inconsistent with brass band music. We are loud and cannot be held responsible for any conflicts which may arise due to our sound.
5) In the event of cancellation or postponement of your event notification must be given to us at least 6 hours prior to our scheduled starting time.